For coffee most of the people prefer starbucks, there is no doubt that it is the favorite place for many. They are one of the most well-liked coffee shops in the world thanks to their soothing atmosphere, amazing menu and first-rate customer service.
According to statistics, around 38 million Americans frequent this well-known coffee shop each month. But did you know that Starbucks offers more than just coffee? They let paying clients use the free WiFi at any time and place.
That makes it simpler for coffee consumers to concentrate on work in a peaceful and fragrant setting while sipping their preferred cappuccino. How do you use Starbucks free Internet, I hear you ask?
Here is a thorough and well-organized guide to using Starbucks WiFi and troubleshooting any connectivity issues.
Does Starbucks Wifi free
Starbucks is already the most well-liked cafe in the world thanks to the high caliber of its coffee, but the availability of free Wi-Fi only increases its appeal. Absolutely, that is accurate. Every Starbucks location provides free WiFi that is powered by Google Fiber.
Free Wi-Fi is a fantastic benefit to provide to their clients, especially given the atmosphere of Starbucks. They may do all of their necessary email checking, work on their professional tasks, and communicate with their pals without using cellular data in this manner.
If you work remotely, Starbucks is the perfect third spot between your home and office to keep connected and busy. You must understand how to connect to Starbucks’ free Wi-Fi in order to achieve that, though.
Using Wifi in Starbucks Safe or Not?
How safe it is to use the internet in Starbucks or any other public place should be one of your top worries. Starbucks is unsafe since it uses a public Wi-Fi address. Its security can be beaten by a hacker, who can then access your computer’s data. To make accessing the internet at Starbucks safer, there are a few things you should do.
How to Connect to Wifi at Starbucks
Here’s a quick guide on how to connect to the free Starbucks WiFi.
- Go to Settings on your device after turning it on.
- Turn on Wi-Fi by navigating to the Wi-Fi settings.
- There will be a list of Wi-Fi networks that are accessible.
- Choose Google Starbucks from the list of Wi-Fi networks that are accessible. Depending on the Starbucks location.
- You won’t need to enter a password to access the free Starbucks WiFi. You only need to enter your name, and postal code instead.
- The Starbucks website should load without any user input. If it doesn’t, though, launch your web browser. The free Starbucks WiFi landing page will then appear when you open any website.
- You’ve connected to Wi-Fi at a participating Starbucks location successfully. You will now automatically connect to Starbucks WiFi whenever you enter a Starbucks location.
Fixing Starbucks WiFi Connectivity Problems
It could be time to troubleshoot if you’re having problems connecting to the Google Starbucks free Wi-Fi. There are numerous possible causes for why you are unable to access the login page at your preferred coffee shop.
There is a fix for everything, whether you neglected to tick the terms of services box or your smartphone is having hardware problems. Any connection issues on your free Starbucks network can be resolved using the steps below.
What to do if Starbucks WiFi has No Internet Connection?
Call customer service at (855) 446-2374 if you are having any difficulties connecting to the Starbucks Wi-Fi. Please get in touch with Starbucks customer support if you have any additional queries concerning their WiFi.
Any connection issues on your free Starbucks network can be resolved using the steps below.
Alternate DNS Servers
Your DNS settings could be the cause of your connection issues with the Starbucks network. Most of the time, these settings are automated and don’t need to be changed manually.
But, network connection issues could happen if you alter your smartphone’s default settings. You must make sure that these servers on your phone are set to default because of this.
You would typically do this on your Wi-Fi router. Yet you may modify these settings on your smartphone or computer since you don’t have access to Starbucks’ WiFi router. Here’s how to go about it.
An Android Device
Here’s how to modify your Android device’s DNS settings.
- Locate the Wi-Fi section on the Settings page by opening it.
- Your connected Starbucks network should be pressed and held.
- Choose Modify Network from the drop-down option.
- To switch from the default DHCP setting to Static, tap on IP Settings.
- Choose the checkbox if the Advanced option is available.
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi section in the Settings app.
- Click the I button next to the Starbucks network to which you are connected.
- Scroll down and select Configure DNS.
- Remove any server addresses from the list that you do not want to use by tapping the red minus button.
- To finish your changes, click Save.
I hope now you have an idea of how to get connected with Starbucks wifi.