There are so many innovative online video-sharing platforms available on the internet these days. Viewers are often found putting their interest in sharing videos on these platforms. Thothibtv is one of those platforms that is attaining more popularity with each moving popularity. If you are considering you are aware of all the things related to this specific platform that is being utilized as an effective video-sharing component lately, you definitely need to know more.
Therefore, let us dig deeper into all its premises and interesting facets that act as its base in order to know more about this component. Going through all the uncovered unbelievable things that even the most dedicated and active users of Thothibtv might not be familiar with. From all hidden elements to interesting statistics, let us know further about this platform and be ready to learn about this trending platform.
The Egyptian God: Owning Knowledge and Wisdom
It is being declared that the Egyptian god, titled as the name, Thoth. He was known throughout the race of history as a god of knowledge and wisdom. This could also be added that he was also titled the god of aspects like mathematics, writing, astrology, and medicine, along with extending to other sciences in all premises. His wisdom broadens towards all the facets of astrology in history.
While talking about his appearance, Thoth was often portrayed as wearing a conical cap with a tall shape. He is also depicted as carrying a staff. Further ahead, he was known for his magical abilities, and owned powers to read minds as well.
Moreover, the Egyptian God, Thoth, believed by the people that he has the artistry to generate the written language while assisting humans in order to learn the way to have logical thoughts to begin with. The popular deity was also the reason behind versatile teaching for people and how to make sacrifices in order to endure favor and good deeds from the gods.
As per the records people worshipped Thoth for wisdom as various Egyptian schoolchildren during exams compensation. In order to attain knowledge, students would bring him several categories of gifts whether it is food or even drinks with an intention to please him as well as receiving good luck and success in the test and exams that are upcoming.
READ HERE: THE MARVEL CINEMETIC UNIVERSE
The Egyptian God: Sciences and Art
Thothibtv is based on the name of the Egyptian God, also titled as the name Tatenen, who was the god of learning, science, writing, and the arts in entire ancient Egyptian mythology. He is portrayed as a baboon or even depicted as the man with the head of the ape and is often declared holding on to a papyrus scroll along with a staff. Further ahead, look into the platform’s premises, Thothibtv was also taken as one of the essential gods referred to in the ancient Egyptian pantheon in order to enhance the cultural ethics and was believed to exist in the sky.
Thothibtv was further credited with making or adapting astronomy, mathematics, astrology as well as other sciences. He tends to effectively teach humans the way to learn things whether it is about writing or making tools along with increasing and forming settlements. Moreover, he is extended to be titled with the versatile invention of music as well as playing the zither.
Thoth: As a Master Builder
Thoth was also known to be a master builder among the believers. So, let us look into the all facts that proclaimed to be justifying that Thoth was the master builder:
- Creating the first pyramids in ancient Egypt which is now popular throughout the world, Thoth was titled as the master builder throughout the race of believers.
- In some specific situations, Thoth was known as the “god of knowledge” portraying wisdom as well as knowledge.
- He was also popular for owning skills in mathematics, and astronomy, along with phases of hieroglyphics.
- Apart from that there are several researchers who believe that the Egyptian God has chances to be taken behind the making of the first system of writing.
READ MORE: SASHA CALLE BIOGRAPHY
Thoth: As the God of Time
Moving ahead, the Egyptian God, Thoth, is also titled as the God of time which consists of him being patron for writing and many inspirations. Let us look into a few facets describing the same:
- The Egyptian God was also known as the God of Time for his facets of wisdom.
- Ahead of that he was also portrayed as a baboon or even an ibis, along with that he was affiliated with the moon, magic, powers along with knowledge.
- He was also depicted as the patron god acting as the inspiration for scribes and even writing.
- Thoth was one of those gods considered the most essential deity in the Egyptian pantheon, also portraying a crucial role in the culture as well as famous religious means of ancient Egypt of that era.
The Eye of Horus: An Iconographic Symbol for Thoth
If we look into the symbols of all ancient ages in the Egyptian era, the Eye of Horus is considered an iconographic symbol. There are a few points in order to specify the symbolism:
- The Eye of Horus is referred to as the Iconographic Symbol for the Egyptian God, Thoth in order to state the ethics of that age as well.
- Considering the appearance, the most well-known depiction of the believers of the eye of Thoth is described as a golden disc attaching a hawk nicely situated on the top.
- Talking about the meaning of that symbol, the Eye of Horus is entirely unknown, but it has some space to portray wisdom, and knowledge, along with various phases of power.
- The eye of Thoth could also be formed in other religious symbols whether we discuss the Christian cross or even moving ahead to the Hindu swastika.
Therefore, looking into the cultural ethics of ancient Egypt, Thothibtv is the platform turning popular for video sharing. Whether we talk about all the Thoth being titled as the God of Time, Master Builder, or even Art Science and Wisdom, it is essential to know all the facets in order to be familiar with its functionality.
ALSO READ: THE ISLAND BOYS DOVI BEZNER